Thursday 31 March 2011

Back to The Brothel






Seems as though it has been ages since I worked at the brothel, and it feels strange to be working in one place after being on-call for a while.

Nothing much has changed, however we do have a new girl called Hanna. She is a cute young blonde that has worked at various brothels in her hometown of Norwich. We hit it off straight away as we both have similar senses of humour.

I do not know what it is like at brothels around the world, but there is no jealousy here. Perhaps because we do not have a number of girls competing for clients. Here, if one guy chooses the other girl, you can be pretty sure that you will soon have a client.

My thigh length boots finally came, but I still chose to wear platform mules with my black lingerie and red fishnets. I wanted to go for a slightly Hispanic Hooker look. Using lots of gel and hair spray, I teased my hair into a tight pony tail...pretty much flat to my head.  I finished of with a dark brown lip liner around a midnight rose lipstick. I am going through so much lipstick in this job. Chanel really need to make a cock resistant lipstick for a new hooker range.

I had had a range of clients yesterday, from a poor guy that just could not get it up to a man who fucked me pretty much straight for 45 mins. Did I cum? Well that is between me, him and the towel ;)

Another shopping trip is in order. We have a lot of people requesting domination, and I think my bossy side will be perfect for this. Unlike most professional dominatrixeseses, (what is bloody the plural for dominatrix lol?), we reward our slaves with sex. Oh I do love taking control during sex. So anyway, I need to get some latex wear. Ehhhm I am getting excited already.

Ciao bambinos

No comments:

Post a Comment