Monday 28 March 2011

End of The Week

I was  not meant to be working Saturday, but I agreed to do some outcall work for the brothel. This is when you visit a client that has booked a home or hotel visit. It is fairly safe as I had a driver that acted as chauffeur and body guard. However this eats into the "wages".

Of course I could not just go to a house in my lingerie, so I decided to dress as if I was going out for dinner. My black stockings and lingerie hidden under a black Dorothy Perkins dress. It felt strange going to a stranger's home, but the actual work is the same once you are in the bedroom.

I also did some calls to the same hotel. Some hotels have a zero tolerance on prostitutes, some tolerate it, and some encourage it. This hotel was one of the later. I was told to introduce myself to Billy the concierge the first time I went there, and not to just walk passed reception. I had a couple of booked appointments, and Billy was kind enough to let me sit in the bar inbetween. The female receptionists were less welcoming, but I was not there to change their opinions on working girls.

To be honest, I ended up doing great business in the hotel, and ended up sending the driver home. I have agreed with both the brothel and the hotel that I will do a couple of days of solely hotel work.

Yesterday, I had a nice day off. It was great to just be able to dress in a baggy sweater, jeans and flat shoes. I went out for lunch with a couple of the brothel girls, and we had a great laugh chatting. The girls are the ones that understand what I am doing, and there is a matter of fact way of talking that puts it all into context. At one point we looked around the fairly busy bar, and Marie, (one of the girls), said that I had probably had more cocks in my mouth this week than were here in the pub. The sad thing is, she was probably right.

Back to work today at the brothel. I am going for a spring look today. I have a set of pink and white satin panty and bra, white stockings and suspenders and a pair of pink strappy platform heels.

Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment