Saturday 26 March 2011

Friday Feeling

I was a bit of a lazy girl yesterday, blogging wise, but just noted how many views I am getting...so I better get my ass into gear.

It has been a busy few days in the brothel, and I am looking forward to getting back to normality tomorrow. Sunday I can just slop around in some leggings, give my face a rest from make up and kitty can have a well deserved vacation.

Again, people seem to like to know what I was wearing. Yesterday I had a cute black négligée with a pair if plain black panties, fishnet lacetop stockings and my strappy transparent shoes with a 5 inch heel and large platform.

I had my first repeat booking yesterday, and I think this guy will be my first regular at the house. He is a sweet guy, and very English. I almost expect him to shake my hand after, and congratulate me on my efforts.

It has only been a week, but I feel as though I have been their ages. Sitting there half naked chatting seems to create a bond, and I am starting to count my fellow prostitutes as friends.

Another first, for me, yesterday was a man that just could not get hard. I tried everything, my hands, my mouth,,,but there was no chance his soldier was going to stand to attention. I do not do bareback, but some guys do have a condom floppy. So I tried giving him a hand job without the condom...but it was going nowhere. The poor guy was sweet about it, but it did make me smile when he apologised to me. I just thought that over the week I have had close to 30 clients, 29 of them were as stiff as a board, so I do not think it is anything I am doing lol.

Part of my services is called GFE, which is Girl Friend Experience. This is a role play scenario in which the hooker pretends to be a girlfriend or partner. I think for some clients it takes away their fear/shame of visiting a prostitute. Yesterday I had one such session. They tend to last longer than the normal half hour fuck and suck sessions. I undressed him rather than leaving him in the room to undress, and the whole foreplay is more intimate. It involves kissing and caressing, which is not normally wanted in a regular session. The trouble is, I have always had a short attention span, so listening to some man telling me about how his day in the Futures Market was, as I kissed his neck, required a lot of effort. Prostitutes do not just sell their body, they sell their ears as well lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment