Tuesday 22 March 2011

Shopping

I finally got some money. So I had to go and get some working clothes. Sadly I have to wait for Victoria Secrets to open in London in 2012, so it was a trip to my nearest shopping centre.

As I said, I hate cliches, but I did look at various sites to see what hookers wear for work. I then decided on different looks. Perhaps it is me planning to play a character, but one look is called my Carmen look. It is the red bra and knickers in my profile pic. I will team this with red stockings, and have my hair in a tight pony tail. Most of the other lingerie was black...you can not go wrong with black. I bought a real cute baby doll for those days a girl is feeling a little fat. On special days, the girls wear kinky uniforms, but I will wait till I am earning before I invest in these.

I must admit, I have never purchased so many stockings. Black, Barely Black, Natural, Red, Sheer, Fishnet, whalenet, white. I am like a one woman Sock Shop.

I recieved one pair of shoes today that I purchased off ebay. They are transparent mules like the ones I borrowed on my trial day. I was wearing them around the house yesterday so I could get use to them. I felt so tall lol. I have a pair of black strappy platforms, (2 inch platform, and 5 inch heel), and a pair of strappy transparent platforms still on order. When I get paid, I will get some boots.

Have to admit, I am getting very nervous today, but no regrets. I am a determined girl, it has just taken me a while to realise what I want, and how to achieve it. I want to study, and hooking will pay for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment