Wednesday 23 March 2011

First Day (Part 1)

So here it is, my first full day. Sara from the Brothel called me early to have a chat. I think the real reason was to check that I was not having second thoughts.

She did inform me that I already had 3 pre-bookings. I was a little shocked as this as they had not had a chance to feature me on their website. However, Sara told me that they have a lot of regulars that check to see if new girls have started. Most of these guys have had sex with everyone there, so a new hooker is exciting for them.

I have had a long shower, did my hair and nails. I will do my makeup when I am there so it is fresh. I have converted an old laptop case into my hooker case. I have lube, condoms, massage lotions, wet wipes, spare makeup and stockings, and a spare pair of panties. It looks like I am going on vacation as I am taking all my new shoes to the brothel, (yes they all arrived). I could probably get away with friends seeing one pair of platform stripper shoes, but 3 pairs may give the game away.

It is a really nice day, so I am wearing a denim skirt, flat pumps and black sweater. I look more student than hooker. For work, I am going for all red. Red bra and panties set, red stockings and transparent shoes.

Wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. Hope to hear more about your experience

    ReplyDelete