Thursday 24 March 2011

First Day (Part 2)

Arrived nice and early, and got changed. I was the lady in red. Red Bra and panties, red fishnet holdups and my transparent shoes. I gotta say that I looked the part.

There was still around 40 minutes till the brothel opened, and we went through the bookings. As I had said, I had three bookings for the day, and these were pretty spread out. The butterflies started, and gradually got worse as it approached mid day. In a warped way, it was a bit of a climax when opening time came that there was not a line of people outside lol.

I still can not get use to walking around the place, or just sitting there, half naked and in stupidly high heels. To me, it is still surreal doing mundane things like making a cup of coffee dressed like this.

We had our first walk in around 12:30. Every girl has their own way of doing the introduction. I just waited for Alina to introduce herself, then walked into the room, smiled and said my name, I then walked over and placed a kiss on the cheek of the potential client. This time the client picked Alina, so I went back to the kitchen.

Now I have watched a lot of programmes on TV about the Cathouses of Nevada, with lineups of around 10 girls. To be picked out of one of these line-ups is 1/10 odds, in my brothel it is 50 50....and the pride in me was hurt that I was not picked. I need to harden up.

I did not have to wait long for my first client of the day. I will call him Martin. He was a guy in his late 40s, fairly well built but very shy. When I was massaging him, it felt like the situation we all find ourselves in where there is a transfer of control. It is like going to the hairdressers, you are basically at their mercy, and need to find something to talk about. I created a little character for myself. I did not want to tell the truth about my reasons for becoming a prostitute, as some men always think they can try to save you etc. So I just say that I love sex, and this is the perfect job for me.

Anyway the sex was fairly short, and certainly nothing of note to repeat here.

A while later, I had my booking. He was a regular customer, and fairly friendly. It is not my place to ask why a client goes to brothels, (I found out over the day that some will tell me that information anyway). Some clients want to think that they are your only client for the day, this one seemed more matter of fact, so I replied that he was the second of the day.

I then did another joint introduction, and was chosen...Pride restored.

Now I am a smoker, and even brothels are not exempt from the National Smoking ban, so I had to smoke outside. Of course I was not going out half naked, so I borrowed a trench coat from Sara, and went outside. There is only one entrance, so I had to go there. Thankfully steps raise me up slightly from the streets below. However, a girl with red fishnet stockings and stripper shoes under a trenchcoat is hardly telling the world she is a bank manager. I had one man shouting out "how much darling?", but I smiled and ignored him. I have never finished a cigarette so fast.

The afternoon was steady, but comfortable. I was told that it can get busy around 5:30 when the offices close, so I changed panties and stockings, and freshened up.

They were not kidding. It seemed as soon as it hit 5:30 the phone kept ringing. Two guys came in at the same time. One was taken to a bedroom and the other left in reception. We did the introductions to the first, and I was picked. Alina took the other.

Now my client, in his 50s, was fairly large, and he seemed to pound me for the duration of the session. I kept looking at the clock, but he cum with about 2 minutes to spare. I heard Sara knock on the door which meant time was up, so I left him to dress as I went to the bathroom to clean up and fix my make up. Sara opened the door, and said there was a client waiting. So I quickly finished my lipstick and rushed to the third bedroom. One man getting dressed in one bedroom, and one getting ready for sex in another. Yeah, that is the life of a hooker lol.

Thankfully the sex was not so long this time as I was starting to get a little sore. To my horror, there was another guy waiting in reception as I finished and went to clean up. As we did our introductions, I was polite, but did not kiss this guy. Not because he was ugly, but I was hoping beyond hope that he would pick Alina to give me a rest. For some reason he still picked me. So I basically had 3 clients in less than 2 hours. I thought I am going to need ice cubes for my pussy at this rate.

It stayed busy till around 9:00 pm. I had almost twice as many clients in the last 4 hours as I had in the first 6. I was shattered when they finally closed the doors. I know it will get easier, but I was like a zombie as I waited for the cab.

The cab driver must have been use to driving the girls home as he just chatted about the place and the girls.

Finally I got home to my own bed. Stripped off the makeup, had a long bath and went to bed. Whoring is a great cure for insomnia.

No comments:

Post a Comment