Wednesday 30 March 2011

Another Week Another Dollar, (OK Pound)

Before I start, I found this random picture on the internet. It is not me or anyone I know, but it really captures that first meeting between customer and hooker. The woman in the pic is pretty much wearing exactly what I wore last Thursday.


Anyway, back to moi. Yesterday was spent mainly on outcalls. I do like outcalls as the clients tend to be more relaxed in their own homes or hotel rooms. I tend to go for a slightly tarty secretary look so as people do not suspect I am a hooker. Yesterday I wore a dark grey dress over nude stockings and black heels. The dress comes off easily, revealing my cream lingerie.

My driver had me in stitches telling me about this hooker he was driving for last week. Apparently she went to a hotel last week and knocked on the wrong door. The guy inside did not correct this, and used her services. It was only when she had checked her cell phone, and seen all these missed calls and messages did she realise her mistake. She had to make up some excuse and go and service the client that actually booked her.

I will let you read about one of my clients yesterday, again to get a good feel of this side of my work. The driver dropped me off in the car park, and I breezed passed reception as if I was a businesswoman going for a meeting. This hotel is easy to find your way around, so I just got into the lift and went to the second floor. I knocked on the door, and when it was answered, (remembering the story the driver told me), I made sure that this was the guy that booked me.

Forget about the films, clients rarely call down for room service when they "entertain" a hooker. This guy, let's call him Paul, did not want the massage, and I could tell he was straight out of a shower. Now guys, few things impress a hooker, but someone that takes time to have a shower first will always get brownie points.

We talked over a few things, then I got on my knees to suck his cock. Some clients do not want to use the bed, worried that we will dirty it lol. As he was getting harder and harder, he kept letting out a little squeal which was offputting. He moved my head away, and I stood up. He directed me towards the dressing table, and I placed my hands on the table and spread my legs a little. His hard cock entered me as I bent over. I kept looking down at the table, as I do not like watching myself being fucked by a client in a mirror.

He grabbed my shoulders as he pushed in harder. When I am being taken in this way, I do not have to worry about showing my "sex face". He can not see it. My mind tends to drift whilst the client is fucking me. I think of all crap from what am I going to have for dinner, to whether I should get a cat. He finally cums, it seemed an eternity, and my back was starting to hurt.

we chat for a bit as we get dressed and I apply some makeup. He tells me that he visits London twice a month, and could he have my number for next time he is down. I think I really need some cards printed. There is no pen to be found, so I write it on a the hotel headed paper with my lipstick. How cliched?

I waltz back passed reception as if my business meeting had been a success. I do not know why I play this charade. The reception girls have seen me enough times now to know I am a prostitute lol.

My phone rings....it is going to be a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment