Thursday 24 March 2011

Random Shit

I am on a bit of a break, so thouught I would check in. As yet I have no followers, no problem. But I would like feedback. The thing about Blogger is that you can see stats, and I am pleased that I have had a few hits. Apart from the UK, there has been a number of hits from New Zealand. If you can not follow via a Gmail account, hit me up on summer@seductivesummer.co.uk. Let me know what you think of my blog, and make any suggestions in regards to what you want to know about my newish job.

My new friend in Liverpool asked what I was wearing today. So....... I have a black with white spot bra and panty set, (the panties are more like a thong), black sheer holdup stockings with a lace top and my lovely pair of black strappy sandals. They have a 5 inch heel and 2 inch platform, and a peep toe

Hey I am now also on Twitter.
http://twitter.com/SeductiveSummer/

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and will be recently going into the business soon myself. Thanks for your perspective, keep it going.

    ReplyDelete