Friday 1 April 2011

Mistress Summer


I have had an interesting few days, and decided to combine a couple of experiences from the Brothel. They both involve role-play scenarios that were interesting and spiced things up a bit.
With role-play scenarios we normally get prior notice as the client requests a session in advance. This allows us to change into any special clothing, and to think of what we will do with the session.
So here are a couple of recent sessions.

The Dominatrix.
Before I start, I would like to say there is a massive difference between professional Mistresses, and hookers doing the occasional session. Most of these Mistresses have a strictly no sex policy, and will have an arsenal of toys to use on the “slave”.
I am not a natural dominant, but a good prostitute needs to be a good actress. It is all in the attitude, and this attitude is aided by clothing. Like an actress needs her costume to “get into” her role, I need mine in the same way.
Latex is always a good option as it looks good, fits in well with the Fetish image, and is easy to clean down if the slave has any little accidents.

I wore my black leather mini-dress, it has a front leather zip that makes it easy to get off, and also allows the sight of a little cleavage. I wore black seamed stockings with suspender belt, and black patent leather 4 inch heels. My makeup was a little more severe than normal, especially my dark lipstick. In my toy box, I have a few things to play with. So I get out a dog collar, (I have worn this before during submissive sessions), a paddle and a purple velvet flogger. These are more sensual than sadistic items. The transformation from Summer the Hooker to Mistress Summer is complete.




As I said, I do not claim to be a fantastic dominant, but there are a few golden rules.


1 Plan the general scenario, but prepared to think on your feet.
2 This is a serious fetish for some, do not laugh unless it is part of the role-play and there to aid the humiliation.
3 Keep your concentration. It can be easy to slip out of the superior Goddess mode if you get distracted. The image needs to be maintained throughout.
4 Never look as if you are unsure what you are doing.
5 Keep a level head, you do not want to lose it and kick crap out of a guy just because you have had a bad day.

We have a stereo in all the rooms, so I play a classical CD to create a mood.
Richard has booked for one hour, (you cannot do these sessions in shorter timeframes) and has called to say his is nearly there. Now if you have read my other blogs you will have a feel for how a prostitute greets a client, well in this situation it is all different. I am not paraded in front of him to obtain his approval, I wait in the bedroom for him to enter, on his knees and begging.
I sit in the bedroom, upright on one of the chairs. My legs crossed and with a paddle in my hand. I hear a knock, and I curtly say “enter”. As Richard walks through the door, I notice he is a man in his 50’s, grey hair and a rugged face. I shout at him to stop and firmly enquire why he is not on his knees. With total obedience, he drops to his knees and crawls over to me still in his work suit. I gently hit is head with the paddle and point to my shoes. He knows that this means that he has to humbly kiss them.

I can feel his warm breath on my leg as he pants as he kisses my shoes. I order him to stand and to remove his jacket. I normally leave the customer to undress, but in this scenario, I will take control. As he stands there, I loosen his tie whilst my stern unsmiling face is inches from his. He seems shocked when I jerk his arms back. I tie his wrists together with his own tie, and move in front of him. I unbutton his shirt slowly, enjoying the frustration on his face that he cannot touch me. However, I forgot the logistics of taking off a shirt, and realised that as I had bound his wrists, the shirt would not be coming fully off. I just made it seem it was all part of my cunning plan, and the shirt rolled down to his wrists, gave a secondary form of restraint.
I unbutton his trousers, and let them fall to the floor. As they drop, my long red nails tease his thighs.
As he kicks them off, I look at his naked body standing there, and slap is very limp cock with the velvet flogger. I say to him that he is my owned bitch now, and place the collar around his neck. He just answers “Yes Mistress”.

I command him to get back on his knees and have him walk around like a dog as I follow behind, occasionally spanking him with whatever I feel like. I get a couple of clothes pegs and place them on his nipples. He squirms a bit, and squeals with the pain. I flick them with my flogger which increases the squeals. I torment him a little and laugh at how my doggy looks so cute by my feet.

“Yes Mistress” he answers as I command him to his feet. I make him stand with his back to the wall as I take his cock in my hands. For normal clients we use our mouths, but for “slaves”, using a hand shows more control. I massage his balls and then move up and down on his dick. Slowly but surely his cock is coming to life, so I lead him like a pet to the bed. I point to the bed, and he climbs on like a naughty school kid. I tie his wrists now to the bed post before teasing his chest with my tongue. He pants with excitement as I lower my pussy on to his now hard cock. I insist that he keeps saying “Thank You Mistress” each time I thrust down onto his cock. I start off slowly riding his cock, but I can tell by his face that he is going to shoot soon, (note, I sometimes forget to mention putting a condom on the client. This is because it is fairly mundane and you can take it as a given that the guy will always have to wear one).

My prediction was correct, and after a short time he cums. I get off and stand by the bed. He is still saying thank you Mistress as I start to untie him. Whilst he still has to call me Mistress, (you have to maintain the Mistress Slave image at all times), I relax as I talk to him. “OMG that was amazing” he says, as I smile knowing that I had done a good job. I bark orders at him to get cleaned up and dressed as I put my own panties back on. We chat as he dresses, again a little more informally. I sit on the bed as he puts his shoes back on. With a flick of my wrist, I inform him he is now “dismissed” and he thanks his Mistress one last time before leaving.

I had a lot of fun with this and tell Sara that I would like to be considered for any submissive client that comes to the brothel.

Ooops, I have gone on for a long time here, and do not have time for the second role-play client. So that will have to be tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. fascinating! this must be the best client, getting to call the shots; I'd imagine the worst clients would be the misogynist domineering ones

    ReplyDelete