Sunday 10 April 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

It is so nice to have a day off today. Though I am being very lazy. The weather is lovely, and I went for a walk earlier, but deep down I want to sit around in my PJs and watch crap TV.


Yesterday I was working the hotel. Now for me, my Saturday night really ends at around midday Sunday. I stay over at the hotel, and now tend to do a few clients before leaving.

I was talking to the concierge yesterday, and he was saying that it will be getting really busy soon. It will be the start of the wedding season. I could not see the logic as most people go wedding as couples. I can not see a horde of horny men dashing out of the reception for a quick screw....but hey he has been there a while.

This client booked me yesterday and I called at his room. I was surprised to see two guys there. They were very well dressed Germans over here on a coach trip. I guess they have decided to add hookers as part of their intinary. I tried to keep my composure and stated that my rate would be higher than I quoted as it was two of them. The guy that booked me, did not bat an eyelid and just went to his wallet and took the extra money out.  This was an hour booking, so I suggested a shared shower. Thankfully it was one of the premier rooms and the showers fitted 3 easily. As the water poured over us, I slid down one of the guys body and took his cock in my mouth as my hand stretched back and took the other guy's cock.

I have no idea what they was saying to each other when I was in the shower with them, I do not speak languages and just hoped it was nothing too bad lol. The three of us dried each other off before we went into the bedroom. Still naked I crawled onto the bed, and the taller German joined me. In perfect English he told me they wanted a "spit roast". To be honest I was quite pleased, as I was a little sore and did not want double entry, or even screw them one by one. As I stroked the thigh of the taller one, I took the doggy position, and the shorter one moved in place, and I started to lick and kiss his shaft. The other guy fingered me for a while before entering with his cock. I took the other shorter guys cock in my mouth as he steadied my bouncing tits with his hands. I tried to keep the sucking in time with the pounding, but the tall guy was pounding me very fast. Thanfully he started to slow down as I sucked harder on the cock. The shorter guy came first, and I could not move my hands to clear the cum off my chin as they were steadying me as I was still being fucked. The "relieved" guy came around the side and caressed and kissed my body. Finally his friend finally came, and slumped onto his bed. His condom almost full to the brink.

At times like this I wish I could just lay their a while, but all I could think of was "shit, my hair is still wet, and I have an other booking in 30 mins". I quickly got dressed, leaving my stockings off, kissed them both and went to leave, just glancing back to see the wet, messy, cum soaked sheets. Thank god it is their room lol.

I had to dash to my bedroom and tried to dry my hair as quickly as possible. Putting a new pair of stockings on, my hair still a little damp, I was ready for the next client. When I go to a new room, I want to give the impression that I have taken my time to make myself look good for them, the last thing I want is to have that "just fucked" look. When I looked in the mirror, I smiled...7/10....scraped a pass, and my high heeled feet travelled down that hotel corridor again.

Just a note on Sunday. I would like to thank everyone that has taken time to read my ramblings. I may not know you, I may have screwed you in the brothel, but I do appreciate it.

Have a great week, and keep reading. As always, if you have anything you want to know, drop me an email on summer@seductivesummer.co.uk. Oh before I forget, my website should be finished by next week

Take care my darlings

Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment