Thursday 7 April 2011

Sorry guys that there was no blog yesterday, I was so manic at work. Yesterday was like a tick list of prostitution.

Blow Job - Check
Full Sex - Check
Anal - Check
GFE - Check
Submissive Sex - Check
Domination Sex - Check
Masturbation - Check

What is it with Wednesdays? Do people get a midweek horn? It always seems to be busy. There has been a bit of a bug going around, and some of the girls have been ill. This is why I am doing more days at the brothel than normal. However I am getting a reputation for being reliable, which in my game is very important.

To me the girls that are unreliable are being selfish. We have one that is constantly calling in at the last moment to say she can not work. This either means that the receptionist is rushing around to find someone to cover, or the other poor girl has to work the whole shift on her own. I have now had to do this twice, and trust me it is not fun. I call days like this "the conveyor belt". There is not time to do much else.

Oh well I am off for most of next week due to my period. I am not stuffing myself full of cotton wool just to work. I have made enough this week to take a break.

Ehm let me tell you a bit about my submissive sex client. He is fairly regular, and is a man in his 40s with a gentle highlight of grey in his short dark hair.

He likes me to wear white lingerie and stockings and a black leather dog collar. He bought it for me itself, and it has "Slave Summer" etched onto a metal tag.

He will go into the room before me, I will knock and he will summon me in. I kneel and look to the floor, (google Gor or Gorian like I did to see the expected "slave" posture). He raises my head, and I say "Good Morning Master". It is all roleplay, he does not really own me. He likes to act out a slave auction and I undress and stand their naked so he can inspect his "purchase". I am not to keen on this part, as I feel so vulnerable. When he has finished, he commands me to kneel and suck his cock. I respond to every command with "Yes Master". He will then tie my wrists behind my back, which can be uncomfortable, and fucks me on the bed.

Sometimes I find this roleplay sensual, yesterday I just kept drifting off as I was thinking about the client that had booked me more or less straight after.

I will try to add a little bit later, but I have to get ready for another day

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment