Tuesday 5 April 2011

A Day in the Life

I thought it would make a change to actually keep a diary of the course of yesterday and post it here.

7:00am

Wake up. My hair is a complete mess. I do not even wait for a coffee, I jump straight into the shower.

7:30am

Finally get a well needed cup of coffee as I dry my hair. I notice in my mirror that I am a little blotchy today. I will have to use a little more concealer and foundation. I check the various sites I am on, namely Facebook, EP and Twitter. I also not that there were a good number of hits on this page. So thanks guys.

I answer my messages. I try to answer all messages sent. Sometimes it is hard when you just get a message with a couple of words. I have the keyboard equivelent of verbal diarrhea.

Another cup of coffee as I paint my nails.

9:00am

Time to get ready. I tend now to go very casual to work. Today I am just wearing sweatpants, a Nike tracksuit top, and sneakers/trainers. Even though my skin is blotchy, I just go out in a little lip gloss and mascara.

9:30am

Head off to the station, I can not wait to get a car. I stop off in my local bakers to get a croissant for the train journey. It is quite a long walk to the station, but I find it clears m head

10:00am ish

Get on the train. Thankfully I am going away from the city and rush hour is over. I get a seat and read a book on my iPad, (Mennonite in a Black Dress).

10:15am

Get off train and walk briskly to the house. The house is above a shop and you only access it from the back. I see one of the neighbours and she knows me now. We have a quick chat and then I climb the stairs to the house.

I sit in the kitchen talking to the receptionist whilst she makes us both a coffee. It is strange that we do not talk about work until I have changed. It is like I am two different people lol.

10:30am

Time to get changed. I leave all my work clothes and makeup at the house, and I pick out my black teddy, and black thong. I decide to wear black sheer stockings and note that I am running low of stockings. I also decide to wear the transparent mules. I am pretty much a graphic person, so it is easier to explain these shoes by showing a pic, as a few people have asked what I mean.



I plaster, and yes I mean plaster on the makeup, as I want my skin to look smooth as it can even though it is more to do with Clarins than natural beauty. I always use a lip pencil to outline the lip and give the lips a bit volume.

I brush my hair and Summer the hooker is good to go.

The brothel is not open till 12, but they prefer you to get their early so you are not rushing to get ready. Also it gives time for the receptionist to go through bookings with the girls. This includes any information about the client from previous visits. Is he rough? What does he like> etc etc. I have 3 booked appointments spread out over the day. One is a regular. I have only been here a few weeks, but this will be the fourth time he has visited me. One of the other bookings picked me from the website details, and the other booked me from the receptionists phone description.

I fire up my iPad and check messages again, responding where I can.

Then I get my bedroom organised. Although there is a cleaner, it is the girls responsibility to ensure that it is clean and stocked with the tools of the trade. This includes wipes, cotton buds, massage oil, condoms. I always spray some perfume around in the room to give it a more womanly feel.

I have my final cup of the coffee, and we wait for place to open.


12:00 noon

Perhaps you imagine a line of people all waiting for the doors to be unlocked. In truth we rarely get anyone in when it first opens. You do get the odd businessmen wanting a "quickie" in their lunch break, but day it is slow. They have finally redecorated the lounge, so I can sit on the couch and play on my iPad. I am working with Christina today. A single parent who has been working since she left school. She is only 21 now, but she has been a hooker for nearly 5 years.

She joins me in the lounge and we chat for a bit. I have said this a few times, but I am still not use sitting in a room chatting to another girl when we are both half naked lol.

12:45pm

The bell rings for the first time. I am half way through reading a message on the iPad, but I slip my mules back on, check my make up and wait for the client to enter the reception area. We do our introductions to him in the bedroom and he chooses Christina. Back to the lounge for me.

1:15pm

Christina returns as the client leaves. Trust me, where rarely talk about clients unless they were a bit wierd or too demanding.

1:30pm

Another client, this one picks me. Typical he pics me just before my 2 oclock appointment. This means I will have a "back to backer". Pretty routine sex with this client, nothing really to report apart from he had a huge mole on his ass cheek. After I have a real  quick clean up before my booking is shown into the room. This is the one that booked on the basis of the receptionists description. Thankfully he was not dissapointed.

This client liked sex standing up, so I was fucked as I bent over the dressing table.

2:30ish

Another lull. I wish I had a proper breakfast as I am so hungry. Thankfully the receptionist goes out to get some sandwiches for Christina and me. Christina mans the phones. I grab the "house" coat and go outside for a quick smoke.

3:15pm

My second booking arrives early and before I had a chance to eat. He is my regular, so I kissed him on the cheek and chatted with him as he got undressed. He like a blowjob till he cums and rarely has regular sex. He has trouble getting hard, and when he is finally hard takes him a while to cum. My jaw ends up really aching after a visit from him

3:45pm

Sit down to finally eat my lunch. I get through half when the bell rings, I let out a loud grrrrrr. He goes and picks me despite me trying to pass off negative vibes. A 30 min regular sex.

4:15pm

Do not even bother with the sandwich as I have my final booking at 4:30. This was one wierd looking guy. He had the skinniest legs possible, but the biggest of beer bellies. I stood wondering how he did not topple over. I made the unilateral decision that I was going on top for this one. He also had one of the wierdest sex faces I had scene.

4:45pm

A bit of a break before the rush starts. No matter what day of the week, it always gets busy after 5:30. It must be the boredom of offices and building sites that men need to have sex with a hooker after their day has finished. I have another smoke, and a glass of diet coke.

5:45pm

As if by clockwork, 2 clients come into the house at once. They are taken to seperate bedrooms and basically told who they are having.

6:15pm

I walk out of the bedroom and then turn to go straight back in. There was actually 3 guys waiting there this time.

Might as well skip to

8:30pm

Four clients in just over 2 hours. I am sure you are keeping count lol. Two were lonnnng fuckers lol. They both nearly ran out of time. One was a BJ only and one could not get hard. This guy I think has what I call "condom limpness". He was perfectly hard right up until the point I put the condom on. He did not want a hand or blow job as he seemed really down over it.

9:00pm

Another lineup another introduction. He chooses me for a half hour deluxe. I have to be honest, I am a little sore and tired by now. I try to lead him so that I can go on top. That way I can control the speed of the intercourse more. But he is not having and fucks me pretty hard. I try to erase the soreness from my head, but it is hard when my head is bouncing against the bed's headboard.

9:45pm

We do not close till 10pm, but is clear nobody is now coming. We do have the odd asshole coming in at 9:55 which means one of the girls works later. However thankfully not today.

10:00pm

Door shut, phone switched to answer machine. I am so tired that I do not want to get up off the couch. I do eventually get the energy and get up and go to the bedroom to get changed. I look at the bed and always think of the men that have fucked me on it lol. As I take off my make up. Christina asks if I want to go for a drink. No matter how tired I am, I will never refuse a drink.

10:30pm

Thankfully the pub is open till midnight. We get in there and see a couple of guys we have got to know. They know we are prostitutes, but also know not to ask about clients or work. We join them for a drink, well they are paying lol. Out of the corner of my eye I see a guy that had picked me earlier. He was looking at me with that "I know you from somewhere" look. He probably does not recognise the girl in the sweat pants, hair in a loose bun, and no make up. I am hardly going to go over and go "remember me, you paid me to fuck you earlier, do you remember these eyes from when I had your cock in my mouth?"

11:30pm

I leave the pub and decide to get a cab home. I made pretty good money, and I do not like being on the trains late at night. The driver's English did not extend much beyond "Where to" and "Hello". So I just gazed at the night sky through the window

12:15am

Finally home. Did not even check for mail, just started to run a nice foamy bath. I poured myself a large glass of wine, and then soaked the day away.

I check messages and chat online for a while before going to bed and just passing out. My day will start all over again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment