Thursday 14 April 2011

Sorry Guys

So there has not been any new blogs this week. It is my ehhhhhhhm monthly. Some girls will stuff cotton wool up "there", but I prefer to work an extra day in the other weeks and take this time off.

I bought a new car on Monday. Nothing flashy, just a Ford Fiesta....but she is my new baby. The trouble is I have to hide it from my mother when I visit as she will want to know how a part time barmaid can afford a brand new car. OK my cover story is not great lol.

I go back to work at the hotel tomorrow, so normal service will resume

5 comments:

  1. I liked how you said the car was nothing flash. I see them all the time, they're fricking awesome! I'm very very jealous.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. bless you, you work hard for your dues, and you deserve that new car :) I've found this blog fascinating, a real insight into the life of a prostitute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i am happy to exhibit that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot definitely will make sure to don?t forget this site and provides it a glance on a constant basis.

    Here is my homepage :: motivation to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just found this blog and it was so interesting to read! You provide so much insight into this profession. It would be so cool if you could continue it. I would definitely read. Well, anyway. Greetings from New York City!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a woman in my 40s ( have been with only my husband all my life) and I feel like I'm missing on something. I was looking on a window into this kind of life for a long time, and I just found it. You are extremely intelligent and I wish you have all your dreams fulfilled in your life. Please continue this rare and fascinating blog. Hugs from afar.

    ReplyDelete