Monday 4 April 2011

Bar Room Days


Time to tell you about another part of my working night. I have touched upon it when I talked about out-call work, but I thought I would explain a little more about the “bar room” work.
Thankfully I can dress a little more covered up than the normal lingerie only that I wear at the brothel. I tend to wear a short dress, stockings and heels for working the bar. Friday, I wore a deep burgundy dress, black sheer stockings with lace tops, black satin feel heels. Underneath I had a lovely Ann Summers corset and panties. The reception staff are aware that I am a hooker, but they also know that this sort of thing goes on in the hotel. As long as potential clients have a room, or book a room if they use me, then they are fine.
I normally get to the bar around 7pm, and find myself a nice stool at the bar and order a drink. For my first drink, I will have a vodka and lemonade. Just for a little pick me up. After, I will stick on the lemonade.
I always take either my iPod or iPad with me as it can be a long wait for suitable clients. If the bar tender is not busy, we will chat a little.  As I have worked a few Fridays, the main barman has been the same each week, so we are getting to know each other. He is assisted by a barmaid, but she is not the most talkative of girls.
Normally people start coming in at 8pm. I have to be fairly subtle as this is still early and you see the odd kid in the hotel reception.  If I see a single guy sit down, I will try to catch eye contact. If so, I will smile. If the guy is interested he will either come over, or gesture for me to come over to him. It is only fair to be direct as possible at first, you do not want a guy thinking he has just met a potential girlfriend. Of course I do not just say “Do you wanna fuck?”, I just ask if he is out for a good time tonight. As I say this I place my hand on his knee, just to make sure he is not thinking I meant we should have a game of Jenga. Most guys will either be polite and refuse or say they are interested. You do get a few rude assholes, but that is more the exception. If the guy is interested, then we will move to a quieter table to discuss rates and services. If they are still interested and they have a room, we will go straight there. Well time is money lol. If they do not have a room, but still interested, then we go to reception to book a room. I wish the guys had more imagination, I am always Mrs Smith lol. The reception staff are well use to me being someone else’s wife lol.
When it gets a bit busier, and 100% adult, I will work the bar more. Walking around, talking to people, even just sitting on a stool or chair with my stocking top “accidently” showing. On a busy night,  I will have a lot of people approaching me.  Some are upfront and ask if I am a hooker, others will be more subtle.
I charge a little more for hotel work, but the services are pretty much the same. At first it was hard “selling it”. I am more use to being in the brothel and clients coming to me. But now I am getting use to it and have perfected quite a wiggle lol.
Last Friday, I did break the hotel rules of that they will turn a blind eye if the client books a room. It was late in the evening, and this guy was charming to talk to. The night porter was the only one on, and was too busy with his computer. We sneaked passed him and went into one of the male bathrooms. We just went into a cubicle with him. Though it was a little tight in there, I dropped to my knees and unzipped his flies.  I used my hand to get him hard before I took his cock into my mouth. I think the illicit nature of it actually turned me on, it certainly did him.  It did not take long for him to shoot his load, and after cleaning up we left the “scene” like naughty school kids.  Thankfully no one saw us.

No comments:

Post a Comment