Friday 8 April 2011

Wasn't I in a whiney mood yesterday lol.

The weather is beautiful here today, I am not working till tonight so I will be able to enjoy the weather for once. I am working at the hotel tonight, and yesterday I went shopping to add to my working wardrobe. The "went" bit actually overstates the effort, I should say; "sat on my ass and ordered off the net".

I will post a couple of the purchases here of what I bought

For the Brothel








For Out Calls





In my mini poll, (not many responses, bad boys), people seem to like me talking about my experiences and clients.

This week I have had a real mixture of clients, and have started to get some real regulars. Regulars are the life blood of the hooker, as they can be a blessing on a quiet day.

One of my regulars nows always brings a small gift for me. It is normally something he wants me to wear, or a perfume. Now I am very organised with gifts, (to the point of being anal). I will label them, and keep a small record of who bought me the presents in my diary. This is not to keep track of those that buy me gifts, but to allow me to wear what was bought the next time the client comes in. Receiving gifts can be wonderful, and the way I can repay the giver is to show it is appreciated and actually used. Last week this client bought me a pair of red opaque stockings, (which is not something I would wear) and some Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume.

As I knew he had booked for 3 O'clock, I made sure I was wearing both before he arrived. I think he was warmed knowing that I was wearing what he bought for me.

Sex with a regular can be different to sex with a random. After a shortwhile you get to know their needs, and their desires. However,  I like to push them a bit. I like to introduce things they may not have tried before. This is for two reasons. Firstly, some live with wives, and if they do get sex it tends to be the straight missionary position. I have already said that there are many reasons a man uses a prostitute, and one of them is because their partners are not interested in their desires. The second reason is more selfish. If I just do what they always do, then I run the risk of the sessions becoming boring. A bored client will soon go to another hooker. All is all about client retention, no matter what business you are in.

There is a thin line with a regular. You do want to be more personal with them, and tend to be more friendlier, however you have to be careful that the client remembers at the end that this is a proffesional relationship, and I am only really in his company, and having sex with him because he is paying. It is an old saying but it is true, "a client does not pay a hooker for sex, he pays her to leave afterwards". Another potential problem with a regular is they can start expecting special treatment. They may want that extra 5 minutes at the end. We are not mean with time, and if it is empty in reception, we will not rush out of the room, but if you give that extra 5 minutes when it is quiet, you have to give it when it is busy. This can lead to other customers waiting to long.The last thing you want is to have to say "sorry you really have to go, I have another man waiting to fuck me". Clients know we are prostitutes, and know we have sex with a number of men over the course of the day, but they do not like the reality spelt out to them.

How do you get a regular? Well I hate to say it, but most of it is out of the girl's hands. Yes of course, if they feel relaxed with you, like your physical appearance, and sexually satisfy them, then that goes in your favour, but the initial phase is more random than that. It really does come down to what hooker he first sees. Unless she is the hooker from hell, the client will end up feeling comfortable with her. He will probably not want the stress, (and yes many men do stress out about seeing a prostitute), of having to go through all the introductions again.

Of course there is the opposite end. These are the clients that see a brothel like a candy shop, and want to try all the "sweets". We had one guy two weeks ago that had a week off work. He came in and wanted a different girl each day. I guess it was a role reversal. When it as my turn to go with him, it was like I was having sex with a male ho lol. It is usually the hooker that has had sex with 8 clients, not the client that has had sex with 8 hookers.

OK my darlings. I am going out to enjoy some of this sun.

Be good, and if you can not be good....don't get caught

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment